I suspect that compared to an average person, I have a ridiculous number of pastimes. I certainly have too many to do any of them well given I have a full time job and a relationshop but hell, I like the variety. Poker was a serious pastime of mine for about 2 years and I … Continue reading
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 3d 3ds max 601 addiction adobe animation AppleCare applications backup blender books CG computer graphics consoles crosswords daz studio dead pixels development diablo drawing drawing from the right side of the brain drobo DroboFS Elgato FIFA Final Cut football gadgets game development games gaming graphics hardware household iDisk iPad iPhone iPhoneOS iracing keyboard lagoa learning macbook Magic Mouse mobileMe modo network octane pastimes picture format recommendations render rendering returns review reviews role-based rpg seapine simracing skyrim softimage spending strategy tip tips Toast training Turbo.264 turn-based Unity UPS video Windows7 zbrush
- DroboFS - Improved Read Speeds for the Mac
- CG: Blender - setting properties on multiple objects
- Whole row of Dead or Stuck Pixels on my iPad
- Going Faster with iRacing!
- Tip: Use a Dummy to simplify 3DS Max to Unity world space conversion
- My Zoostorm Intel Core i7 PC has finally stopped crashing and here's why!
- Trivial Spotlight Test
- Unity Day 9 - 3DS Max model to Unity import and UV Unwrapping
- Software Testing coming to Oba's Sandbox
- Modo 601 render boolean example